Serves the spiritual and emotional needs of patients, families and staff in coordination with others helping professions.
• Participates in and conducts worship on a daily basis or as needed.
• Performs other religious ceremonies and makes initial visits to new patients and additional visits as required.
• Provides guidance to families, patients and staff in response to medical/ethical concerns or issues.
• Provides religious support and consolation to patients, their families and other employees.
• Conducts religious services as reuqested.
• Particiapates in educational, departmental and/or community programs and support groups.
• Assists in developing and/or providing instructional and supportive programs for patients, families and staff.
• Provides other services as needed.